Mahakavi Devkota Campus has launched Masters of Business Studies (MBS), one of the most sought degrees in Nepal, in 2078 B.S. in order to address the interests of growing number of students for business studies in master level. The objective of this programme is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management.
The MBS programme specifically aims to:
- Equip students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management.
- Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
- Develop knowledge and skill of business environment in national and international perspective.
- Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
- Develop research capability to the students.
- Prepare foundation for advanced studies and research activities in management sector.